September 23, 2012

Rapture

the state I am in these days. If someone was to ask me the reason I might not be able to explain in words. Is it a state of mind? Am I in a happy place these days? Or are these the after-effects of the dosage of valium that I took to numb the pain due to a sudden neck spasm!!

The world looks a little less gray, green appears a little more vibrant hue of green.

The rain seems more happy, no sad songs to accompany the downpour. The walks in the rain are less contemplative, observing the raindrops sliding down the leaves to join the eagerly waiting puddle at the bottom of the tree is a priority.

The songs sound more melodious, a spring in the step, ready to do an impromptu jig in the market on hearing the familiar lyrics!

There is a sense of calm, a feeling of being at peace. The feeling that conveys the oneness with the without and within; insinuates at a kinship which is just beginning to unfold... and No.. I am not loosing my marbles!! Am not talking through my hat!

A consciousness of vitality of self, of the self being harmonious with the macrocosm.

No comments:

Post a Comment