March 21, 2012

Living in age of FB

There is a strange tendency in netizens now-a-days, especially on social networking sites, like FB & twitter.... that of hsaring everything with the rest of the world...
I believe just like me, there are others who are not interested to find out as to whether you are cleaning your closets, or if you are at a wedding eating on all the goodies... sometimes yes, I love to find out what my friends are doing, but not every five minutes do I need an update on what is happening in their lives!!!

Why is there a growing trend in all of us (me included.. though I have cut down on the updates) of sharing our life and soul with people with whom we are but acquaintances??

Is it a need to share or is it more of a need to be re-assured that we are still liked by all we know.. a desire to be acknowledged or a hunger to be appreciated?

No comments:

Post a Comment