June 12, 2012

Inspirations

Inspiration.. a word which is defined as 'stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity'.. generally the source of stimulation is an outside source at least for me.. It may be a piece of journalistic article I have read... it may be a moving picture I have seen or it may even be a conversation!

I often find myself in an 'inspired' state of emotions when I am facing an inner turmoil.. which usually gets my senses to a heightened level.. I tend to observe better.. my words seem more in sync with each other.. my thoughts are focused.... not wavering... emotions get under control.. I am able to channelize myself and the biggest plus point that I achieve is the so called 'brain fog' as a consequence of thyroid tends to go poof!!

I love to be inspired... so here's to being inspired 24 X 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment