September 14, 2010

'Googling' for God!

I had been meaning to read a holy scripture for a long time now, the last I had read was Bhagvad Gita which was last year. I had tried to lay my hands on Krishna Puran, but somehow just could not get it. These last few days I had been asking a friend to arrange for a copy of Guru Granth Sahib, but as happens, she has been as busy as all of us.
So today while 'googling' (what else do u do when u want to look for something.. on a separate note.. i think 1 of these days I might even google for my misplaced keys..anyway getting back to the point), I thought of googling for Guru Granth Sahib and lo and behold I came across such a nice site for it.. it even allowed me to download the whole thing for me to read at my own pace.
Must say, the pages that I have read (not many as of now) were so moving, especially since it is in my mother tongue and makes me feel connected.

Thanx to Net I did nt have to even leave the house..

No comments:

Post a Comment